Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Bug Torment

Ok people, this is getting ridiculous.  No joke, the evening of my last crazy post about all the bugs, I had the pleasure of almost having a conniption fit at the finding of this...


...on. my. TOILET. SEAT.  I lift up the lid and get the surprise of the month.  I think I probably jumped back a few feet while simultaneously gasping... I think my mind was reeling at the ickiness I would have experienced if I hadn't looked first...  Anyway, I'm in my pajamas, getting ready to go to bed, J is already asleep, and I have to take care of this thing myself.  The thing didn't move at all, but the moment I tried to push it into the toilet, the thing half jumped/half floated through the air and landed on the floor - it all happened so fast that I'm not sure if it flew or what.  So as I try to work up the courage to do the deed, I keeping hering these small shrieks and gagging sounds, before I realize they're involuntarily coming from me.  It's pitiful, really.  I just get these tight feelings in my chest and gut that I can't get rid of, even now just writing and thinking about it.  In the end, it took a huge wad of TP, a quick flush of the toilet, some clorox wipes, and some fun TV to help me get over the event.

I think all this craziness and bug surprises have made me a little jumpy.  Today a bulb blew in my bathroom when I turned on the lights, and I think I gasped and jumped about 2 feet.  I really need to chill, haha.

And just for reference, I cleaned out my phone and found a picture I'd taken of the lovely surprise in my cup inside my lunch box last week...


So much fun...

No comments: