Sunday, July 25, 2010

For my Fellow Engineers

(and all you nerds too...)

Just a little something to enhance the fondness for our self-proclaimed nerdiness...

A coworker sent this last week, and I got a good laugh.  It displays not only our thought processes, but also the way we hunt to make an answer work, instead of just searching for the only correct answer.

(Due to the fact that I don't typically worry "for" things, I'm thinking this was made by someone with a little bit of lingering language barrier... and I'm assuming the medical student said "However."  Regardless, funny...)


There's your knee-slapper for the day...

2 comments:

designHER Momma said...

I don't get it. Not surprised. I'll forward this on to my chemical engineer husband :)

Sarah said...

Hehe I'll be interested to know if he gets it!