Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Funny family video

Just a fun little video of the family I get to hang around this weekend... :-) My aunt doesn't remove photos from her memory card, which still has Christmas photos on it from years ago. So this is one of many events we've been at where she has to go through and delete some to make room to take current ones, and that's what the laughing is all about, since she'd rather not delete any at all, haha... maybe a good Christmas present would be a bigger memory card. :-)

Even funnier is the fact that we go through these antics just about every time we all get together for photos. But we wouldn't have it any other way.

(Here's a good opportunity for a plug... my family is NUTS. :-) )



So my cousin Liz is getting married!!! I'll be there for the weekend, but my plan is to actually post pictures in a timely manner of this event. :-) So look for them soon...

Hope everybody is having a great October so far... the year is FLYING by!!

No comments: