Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A non-cooking night for me!

Just wanted to share the nice thing Jason did for me tonight - he took care of the cooking.  Always a nice thing to not have to worry with that once in a while. :-)


Taking a peak...

 
 Servin' it up...

 
 The whole spread, on my fun old thanksgiving placemats. :-)

He baked some awesome porkchops and sweet potatoes, with some LeSueur peas (my favorite!!).  I was in charge of putting the rolls in the oven and finishing making the tea. :-) Not bad compared to the amount of cooking I usually do.

By the way, if you want some really nice-smelling fall scents, Bath and Body Works has a yummy pumpkin scented candle.  I've got a little one burning in that picture above... it's just enough without being too much.  Puts me in the fall mood, especially in all this rainy weather!  (aka NOT Christmas mood!!!)

Well, it was nice to have the day off (work, I mean...)!  Back to work tomorrow...


2 comments:

Wolfpack79 said...

Mmmmmmmmm goood !! Tell J that he has established a precedent ... now your future expectations have been heightened ...

Bet Mom would like one of those candles.

Sarah said...

Haha, I actually bought her one when I got that one! And she was burning it long before I even got mine out of the bag, haha it sat in the same bag for a few weeks before I pulled it out! So you've probaby already been enjoying it unknowingly, I bet! :-)